All quoted prices are inclusive of up to 4 Commodity Code Entries, additional codes are charged at £3.50 / €4.00 each
Transport costs will always be quoted separately to the customs charge.
Use of Doccombe UK Deferment account is chargeable at 3%. Minimum charge is £20
Your order should clearly indicate the cost of transport and the cost of customs separately.
All shipments must be accompanied with a Commercial Invoice which must contain all the information shown below.
EORI number of the exporter & importer
- Full 10 Digits code required and Basic description
Reasons for Export/Import including any previous customs procedures that have been applied. -
- This will allow us to correctly apply the relevant Customs Procedure Code to your shipment. The most common reason is for Permanent export/import for free circulation, however for example you may be exporting/importing temporarily (eg to facilitate a repair, repacking, manufacturing). If you're not sure, please call us to discuss.
Country of Origin
- This is the economic 'nationality' of the goods, not necessarily where they are being sent from
- Footnotes within the Trade Tariff when you search for the commodity code will indicate if a licence is required, it is determined on the nature of the goods.
Value of the Goods
- Including Currency
The applicable Delivery Terms
- Terms of shipment
Full Consignor / Consignee Details
- Including full contact name, telephone number, and opening times
Basic description of the goods.
- In addition to any technical description or product code.
Full quantities and net/gross weights
- On a separate packing list if applicable / Needs to be for each COMMODITY CODE